Securing Anywhere Networking
DNS Security for Business Continuity and Resilience
DNS has been the Achilles’ heel of the network since its creation, making it a target of choice for cybercriminals. These attacks exploit weaknesses, gain access to the network, and exfiltrate data.
This is why organizations need to deploy a proper DNS security solution to mitigate risks and increase network security.
- The costs and damages of DNS attacks
- Most common attack types suffered
- Business impacts by sector
- DNS role in the security ecosystem
- Continuity and resilience of Cloud and services
- Improving detection and monitoring of Shadow IT