Wi-Fi Lifecycle Support
What a great event. So many good speakers and our presentation at the Sydney Wi-Fi Design Day (#wifidesignday) seemed to go down well. Everything from WPA3 standards to Wi-Fi6 and associated demos, the Design Day this year had a quite a lot of tech to offer.
As PlexNet has done a lot around wireless testing, analysis and troubleshooting I (Dom Fitzgibbon) thought I’d do a Lifecycle Support presentation to try to open up new ideas on methodologies, and of what the market actually has to offer from a technical standpoint.
Of course in line with the day I stayed away from promoting products, and used screen shots from various tools to demonstrate my points. Of course I used screen shots from solutions that PlexNet supplies (including Ekahau), but at the end of the day the products I used are from leading vendors in the field of testing and analysis.
- Mark Krischer (Cisco) – Wi-Fi Security and WPA3
- Aaron Scott (Aruba) – Preparation (cool presentation on Robo Soccer!)
- Dom Fitzgibbon (PlexNet) – Wi-Fi Lifecycle Support
- Keith Parsons (WLAN Pros) – Troubleshooting Wireless LANs
- Devaiah Nellamakada (NAB) – Designing in Multi-Floor Buildings
- Haydn Andrews (NTT) – Warehouse Wireless Design
- Stephen Cooper (Mist) & François Vergès (Semfio Networks) – Wi-Fi 6
Also read through our Wireless Solutions offerings for insight into how we address wireless networking.