Full access to your 10G copper network
The networking industry is starting to migrate to higher network speeds, such as 10G on copper networks.
That’s why PlexNet is is proud to introduce the first 10GBASE-T TAP in the industry from ProfiTap. This TAP gives access to all information on a 10G copper line, making your monitoring equipment perform at its full potential.
It seamlessly integrates with existing copper networks, and is a secure device with a permanent network link guaranteed. Moreover, the TAP bypasses data in case of power failure.
- Non-intrusive in-line monitoring
- Permanent network link guaranteed
- Bypass data on power failure
- Monitoring of all 7 OSI layers
- No packet loss, no point of failure
- Supports link failure propagation (LFP)
- Monitor SFP+ ports support SR, LR, and Copper modules, and passive Twinax cables
- Fully 802.3af, VoIP, and PoE compliant
- Redundant powering